A sprawling seven acre campus dedicated to sustainability and servicing your project without compromise, no matter the size.
- 24,000 sq. f.t sound stage
- Over 80,000 sq. ft. of additional stages under construction.
- 20,000 sq. ft. of offices, hair and makeup, VIP showers and associated support
- Parking structure for 300+ vehicles
- 20,000 sq. ft. backlot area
- Full Solar Roof
At the nexus of the seven-acre plus campus lies a 24,000 sq. ft. sound stage housing the most advanced independent in-camera visual effects (ICVFX) volume and suite of services designed from the ground up to work directly with productions of all types, from high-end feature films to independent video projects. Epic Games has chosen to co-locate its newest Los Angeles Lab at the Innovation Campus.
NantStudios offers premium production support spaces, including production offices, conference rooms, VIP suites and showers. The support layout is conveniently segregated via key-card access to support productions of all shapes, sizes and durations.